About Me

My photo
I love spending a lot of time with myself and to me, the best places to hang around with friends are coffee-shops. yes, am addicted to chai and coffee. Four things I can't do without- Dreams, Hopes, a sound sleep nd positivity around ! :)offcourse, they can't replace family and friends :) Despite all the good the world seems to offer, true happiness can only be found in one thing - Shopping!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year :)



New Years Eve is for a change not associated with any religion or region but the whole world celebrates it like one big family. The celebrations, of course differ J It is celebrated with lot of gaiety and pomp. The excitement levels rise as the clock nears twelve.


Resolutions – Ahan! ;) We all break them, don’t we? History repeats itself every year :D Am sure, the idea of weight loss tops the list :D Okay! This isn’t what I plan to do as I know myself pretty well but this is something I really want to do :D rather it has become the need of the hour.

Another resolution broken every year by millions - I will quit drinking/smoking :D and for students, I’ll study hard this year J and we all know what happens to these resolutions J When you couldn’t quit drinking or smoking in so many years or loose weight, how will you in just one day – SO AVOID RESOLUTIONS ;) But it will be so cool if some people actually make a resolution not to nag or some ‘men’ decide to be ‘less’ irritating (holds the same for women too, am not being gender-biased) ;) anyways that will never happen as resolutions are meant to be broken. New Year's resolutions can't technically be expected to begin on New Year's Day because it's an extension of New Year's Eve, smokers are already on a smoking roll and cannot be expected to stop abruptly on the stroke of midnight with so much nicotine in the system. You can’t start dieting as alcohol on empty stomach is a bad idea :P 


Looking back at 2011 just makes me feel that am blessed and it has been a wonderful year J few things or people to whom I am grateful for in the year gone by:

God –For everything, specially for one reason - I topped for two consecutive semesters and it was an awesome feeling. I hope next year my blog says - I topped four semesters consecutively. Soon the results will be out for the 3rd one. Bhagwan ji, Are you listening to me? You know what am asking for J and can’t forget to thank you for the peaceful life you have given me J

Family – for always being there J for the love and the support. Okay! Not to forget, the iPhone J Thank you, Papa J and what I would have done without the brother who supports me all the time J who’s younger to me but strict at times like an elder brother and my super-mom and super-dad for bringing the awesome child like me into this world ;) you both are lucky to have kids like us ;) beautiful kids ;) (Ma, you know what I mean).

Friends – Thank you! You guys know who you all are J Urdhvi, Swati and Amrita J You guys made 2011 a memorable one.

The MTC Gang – I didn’t know we (me and Amrita) have such lovely juniors with whom we would bond so well in that one week of Military Rule where we were made to spend summers without fans, forget about coolers or ACs, bed-tea at 5, bathing ‘n’ no. of times in those dirty bathrooms and how can I forget the dirty toilets and how much people loved us cos of the fact that we were from Delhi/Noida J Thanks Sushmita, Suvana (Don’t speak girl), Shubhi and Viji. You guys are fun to be with. Let’s plan a trip to Bombay/Goa soon : ) and the ones who are dying to go to Chandigarh J we can always go there, its just a 5 hour run :D


Those who for good walked out – Thank you so much! J But just one question – Don’t you guys get tired manipulating things? ;) or it comes naturally. Anyways all is well that ends well.




Happy New Year everyone! May you all remember to say ‘I Love You’ at least once in a day to your parents, spouse or girlfriend, kids (if you have any), your siblings but not to your Secretary, Nurse or your gym instructor :P



I wish I had a magic wand :) What would you do if you had one? :)

Happy New Year once again to all of you and your loved ones! :) 

Lots of love! xoxo
Party hard! J



No comments: