About Me

My photo
I love spending a lot of time with myself and to me, the best places to hang around with friends are coffee-shops. yes, am addicted to chai and coffee. Four things I can't do without- Dreams, Hopes, a sound sleep nd positivity around ! :)offcourse, they can't replace family and friends :) Despite all the good the world seems to offer, true happiness can only be found in one thing - Shopping!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

what next after Diwali? Christmas? No, it's exam time ;)


Hope all of you had an amazing diwali : )

We didn’t celebrate diwali but we made rangoli and did puja. I made rangoli using coloured saw dust, stones and diyas : ) Little things like this make me happy. 



Time really runs when we’re with the loved ones. Its already time to get back to college, finish assignments and sit for end semester exams. Not a very great feeling. Exams should never be right after the festive season. Do I have an option? Absolutely not. By the way, Is it just me or most of you feel sleepy during exam days? 


Those who’re suffering from diwali ke side-effects which over-eating causes : ) Get well soon and by the time, I will prepare myself for exams ke side-effects : )

All you people have to do is pray for me that whatever I skip doesn't come in exams : ) 


All the Best to all those who have exams knocking on the door : ) To be on the top, you don't have to be a bookworm. Just study smart : ) My Best Wishes are with you ! 


No comments: